1. The information we collect
We collect from you the following personal data: first name, last name, e-mail address, contact telephone number, your location, details of the area of your interests or needed in order to obtain residence permit in Greece, your transaction details (hereinafter referred to as «personal data»).
Your personal data is gathered in the following ways:
- from you directly (when you contact us via website request, e-mail, phone etc.);
- from external sources, including social media sites (any publicly available information about you).
The technical information collected from you is anonymous. It may include the following data: your IP address, browser type, system type, the content and pages that you access on www.residence-greece.com, the frequency and duration of your visits to our website, and the «referring URL» (i.e., the page from which you navigated to us).
2. Purposes of the processing
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to manage and administer our property services in the relationship with you;
- to send you all the relevant information about properties upon your request and to inform you about upcoming events, property listings, news and trends of the property markets you may be interested in;
- to analyze usage behavior on the website in order to continuously improve this service and strategically plan our business for the future;
- to enable your registration on our website;
- to prevent fraudulent or unlawful activities on the website;
- to share personal data with others where necessary to fulfil our obligations to you;
- to protect and defend our rights and property;
- to protect and defend your vital interests as well as the interests of third parties;
- to comply with a legal obligation and cooperate with regulators and official bodies;
- for any other purpose in which you are interested within the scope of services that we provide.
3. Your rights
Under Data Protection law you have the following rights:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of your personal data at our disposal;
- to be informed of the following:
the origin of your personal data;
the purposes and methods of data processing;
the identity of the data controller and the data processors;
the third parties to whom your personal data may be disclosed.
- to request details of any personal data that we hold about you;
- to change or withdraw your consent to the data processing at any time;
- to have your personal data updated, corrected or supplemented;
- to obtain the erasure of your personal data at your request;
- to object to our processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest ground (or those of a third party) and you feel it affects your fundamental rights and freedoms.
4. When we may disclose your personal data
We never sell your personal data or pass it to third parties for their own business purposes without your permission. We sometimes provide your personal data to our supporting service providers: property management agents, legal advisors, fraud prevention agencies, IT service providers, financial analysts, payment service providers, postal operators. Your personal information will always be subject to appropriate protections under Data Protection law.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if in good faith we believe such an action is necessary to comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, court order or other legal obligation.
5. Methods of storage and processing of personal data
Your personal data will be stored and processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency. Rest assured that we maintain appropriate security, technical, and organizational measures that ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of unauthorized access to, and accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure of, personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed.
If you are an EU-based individual, please consider that your personal data may be collected and stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA) pursuant to the purposes for which the data is collected and processed. In such cases, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that adequate safeguards as to the protection and security of your personal data are in place.
We will retain your personal data for different periods depending on the service you have chosen to use us for, which may be a longer period than that for which we need to hold your data to provide those services, i.e. where we are under regulatory or statutory duties to hold your data for a longer period or need to retain it in the event of a legal claim or complaint.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the usage of our website. Google Analytics provides us with aggregated data in order to help us make substantiated business decisions. Google LLC, as a third party, controls information collected through its services, therefore, and you should learn about it and be comfortable with its principles prior to using our website. You may review information about Google’s privacy practices with respect to Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
We use the so-called «cookies» to better understand your experience while visiting our website. Cookies are used to help recognize your computer, to trace your browsing through several pages of our website and to identify the users who return to the website. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings.
9. Our contact details
OOO PROPERTY INVEST (Primary State Registration Number: 1177746948609, tax number: 7702423112, Industrial Enterprise Classification Code: 770501001) has its registered office at 88 room, 5 Zatsepskiy Val, 115054, Moscow Russia, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have concerns about the way OOO PROPERTY INVEST is handling your personal data, please let us know immediately.
If you have a complaint about the way we process your data, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in your country or other competent supervisory authorities.